Women's Ride FAQ
How do I get to the Maine Women’s Ride?
Where do I sign in the day of the event?
Can I register the day of the event or the day before?
Can I change my mind on which distance I ride?
Köpa Atarax NyKöping *We do hope that if you’ve signed up for the discounted 10-Mile Ramble that you’ll recognize that the Maine Women’s Ride is a fundraiser for the Bicycle Coalition of Maine, and pay the full registration fee for the additional support you will receive should you choose to ride a longer distance.azioni binarie poche euro
What does my registration include?
How can I volunteer?
Will the event be held if there is rain?
What should I bring?
When should I arrive?
- Metric Century (62-Mile) riders will gather at 7:20 for a 7:30 am departure
- 50-Mile riders gather at 7:50 for an 8:00 am departure
- 25-Mile riders gather at 8:50 am for a 9 am departure
- 10-Mile riders gather at 9:20 am for a 9:30 am departure
What safety precautions are being taken to protect riders?
I registered, but now I can't make it to the ride. Can I get a refund?
When and where will food be available?
I am riding with a group. Is there a group discount?
What do I do upon ride return?
Is there a time limit for each distance?
Where can I purchase a Women’s Ride jersey and other merchandise?
What else can I do while I’m in the area?
Who puts on this event? What does the Bicycle Coalition of Maine do? Why should I become a member?
- Maine Safe Routes to School program
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety Education program
- Maine Walking School Bus program
- Community Spokes program
- Bikes for All Mainers program
- An annual Bike Brightly campaign
- The Great Maine Bike Swap in Portland
- The Maine Women’s Ride in Freeport
- The Maine Lobster Ride & Roll on July 24, 2017 in Camden
- BikeMaine, our weeklong tour celebrating cycling in Maine, September 9-16, 2017